February 27, 2013

Spring Forward

My Spring beauty picks that get the green light - tried and tested!



1. Origins Plantscriptions SPF 25 { I love that is is oil free, it glides on smoothly and is not heavy, feels amazing on my skin and of course what I love about Origins is that their products are plant based, organic ingredients and they use 100% natural essential oils}
2. Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Oil {I'm a sucker for anything by Weleda. Smells amazing and feels fantastic on your skin after a shower, this one contains powerful antioxidants that helps skin renewal and protects against free radical damage}
3. Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Dosh {a molten metallic green apple perfect for spring, and they are non-toxic and highly pigmented}
4. Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion {Gives your skin a gorgeous radiance without looking fake - an amazing skin luminizer}
5. Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio {I've been a Smashbox fan for years and absolutely love their products, their eyeshadows go on smoothly and are highly pigmented. Love this product}
6.  Lancome Khol In Love Eye Pencil in Jade Crush {Gives your eyes an extra perk-me-up look. It glides on smoothly and can be smudged - cant wait to wear it this summer}
7. Badger Organic Cocoa Lip Balm {Yum - super moisturizing and long wearing this lip balm is one of my favorites all year round - smells like a dream!}
8. Artisana Organic Virgin Coconut Oil {Not just for cooking, it is a staple in my kitchen. I use it as an all over moisturizer for my body and face, it helps heal dry skin and blemishes! Also can be used as a pre shampoo to add volume and shine or as a treatment overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets