March 27, 2013

Fashionable Closets/Dressing Rooms

What girl doesn't love a pretty, chic and fashionable closet/dressing room? I love the idea of fashion meeting up with Interiors.


I love the look of this vintage room, and the shelves to the left just for your shoes and the mirror against the curtain backdrop, via here.


Simple and organized, and I love the way those tall boots are hanging on the right - genius!


Ive always love the Prada Marfa Print  as seen on Gossip Girl, how perfect in a closet, get yours here.


I'm crazy for wall paper and this room is so pretty, and intimate.


Image waking up and walking into this room every morning , pretty in pink. 



The one item that I absolutely love in my own personal closet is a mannequin, it can make a room look so girly and  pretty, it reminds me of when I was in fashion school. 
I'm absolutely obsessed with these vintage ones from a shop on Etsy called Corset Laced Mannequins, they are made in England, ship world wide and are absolutely stunning. 



Add some really cool graphic prints like these from etsy



Source{Pinterest, tumblr}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets