May 17, 2013

Saint Laurent {The Boots}

I obsess over cool boots - that's pretty much what I wear year round - yes even in the summer! I must say I'm completely a boot girl. When I saw the boots on the Saint Laurent Runway for F/W RTW '13 my heart skipped a few beats.


In the latest issue of Vogue China June 2013, model Eliza Cummings shot by Daniel Jackson, looks so effortlessly chic and cool in Saint Laurent, and there they are, those boots in this editorial are a must for fall.  I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe. I also love that were seeing a lot of edgy, cool yet timeless pieces for the S/S 13 collection online and in stores. Loads of accessories available on SSense and RTW on Net-A-Porter




Source {style, tfs}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets