June 13, 2013

H&M Fall 2013 {Collection}

I can't say that I'm looking forward to yet another fall/winter here in the northern hemisphere especially after the really crappy winter we had last year BUT none the less, H&M's F/'13 collection is somewhat pretty good. I'm not a huge H&M shopper but for trendy pieces that you know you may/ may not wear next year its not too bad. I do like to mix my high end designers with some high street, and it great for that. 
The collection is very 60's inspired with fluffy mohair jumpers, velvet roll necks, shaggy faux fur jackets, fringed skirts and braided velvet bolero jackets, the looks are completed with cap and knee high boots.

When I saw these images I immediately picked out a couple pieces that Id like to have. Here are my pics.
In stores September 5th.

Love this vest/jacket.

Mohair jumper perfect with knee high boots.

Braided velvet jacket - luxurious.

Men's inspired overcoat.

Need these leather studded shorts.

Braided vest - yes please.

Click "Read More" to see each piece from the collection!





































Source {vogue, fashiongonerogue, cof}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets