November 14, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M

I have a confession: I have never shopped a collaboration before - why? 1} too tired/lazy to wait in line or fight thru the crowds 2} worried it will fall apart next season and the shame that you bump into someone wearing the exact same high-low item that everyone else and their mother bought. For example{3.1 Phillip Lim x Target -  I've spotted a few ladies with the purses and I happened to be at Target after the commotion whilst there were a few pieces hanging on the rack, and can honestly say the fabrics and quality looked cheap to me.
But Isabel Marant is different - her laid back , Parisian cool is just "cool" with that I just woke up - got dressed look, without looking like you tired + this collection is affordable and from what I've heard the quality is really good.

The collection goes on sale online at noon and Ill be shipping them to an aunt in the US because unfortunately here in Canada H&M does not offer shipping yet.

Here are my picks - I chose items that can easily be incorporated into my wardrobe, and items that are not too "stand out" and can be easily called out as Isabel Marant for H&M!
Will you be waiting in line!



1. The fringe boots - just because they are so cool.
2. Leather and lacing .
3. This silk tiered skirt will look great with a simple white or black tee or tank for S/S of course.
4. This fisherman's cap from the boys section - love hats at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets