December 19, 2013

Havaianas x Valentino

Okay hold your thoughts! I shamefully have a vast collection of havaianas flip flops - I religiously wear them around the house, there a staple for my beach vacations, and  must a our cottage. I think I lost count of the many styles I have. They are the ultimate flip flop. 
When I heard that Valentino {couture house synonymy's with craftsmanship} is collaborating with the Brazilian brand -  I flipped. Havaianas have been in business for 51 years and re branded themselves in 1990 to a fashion brand. 

It all started with the men's S/S 2014 collection, which was shown in Milan back in June, where models were wearing crocodile thonged Havaianas in navy, brown, taupe and bottle green shown with tailored trousers.

They'll be available in January 2014 at all Valentino stores, but they wont come cheap - prices start from $245 for a solid pair to $275 for the camo print and a whopping $875 for the crocodile strapped pair. They are available for pre-order on luisaviaromaSo wrong its right!






Source {fashiontelegraphuk, bagaholicboy, mens-folio}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets