February 8, 2014

How To: Sleek & Chic Hair from Max Mara's Resort Show

Max Mara's Resort show 2014 was elegant, sophisticated and classic, and along with this stunning collection came equally beautiful hair created by Moroccanoli's Peter Gray. Here is how he created these sleek chic looks.



  • I first started by prepping damp hair with a cocktail of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream and Moroccanoil Volumizing Mouse throughout the full length of hair.
  • Next, I created a diagonal side part above the left eye and loosely blow-dried the hair using my fingers and a Moroccanoil XLPRO Paddle Brush.
  • I then took a horizontal section through the nape area and sprayed each section with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong, and curled vertically using a 1 and 1/4 inch curling iron. Each curl was pinned and set in the same direction. 
  • To ensure that hair on the top and front stayed flat, I pulled the curls slightly downwards. Then I placed a card held with an aluminum clip on the front hairline will ensure that this area sets as flat and smooth as possible. 
  • After the set cooled, I brushed out the hair using a cutting comb and directed behind the ear and downward. This ensured a narrow silhouette on the front and sides, with an elegant, waved movement below the shoulders and into the ends of the hair. 
  • For a final touch, I misted a small amount of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray on my palms and then lightly smoothed them on the surface of the hair for a luminous look and maximum shine.


Source {fashion&beauty}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets